Tesla will be needed to dominate the auto industry. However, Tesla is achieving its full-year goal of 500,000 global vehicle deliveries has become more difficult, despite its record results. While the company is not walking back that goal is an improvement in logistics and delivery efficiency at higher volume levels. TSLA was earned just 50 cents a share over the past four quarters. These shares are trading at more than 800 times trailing earnings. This market value is approaching $400 billion, or roughly five times the combined value of Ford and General Motors.
The History Of Tesla’s Stock Price
- Tesla is launched its IPO on June 29, 2010. Trading on the NASDAQ, Tesla offered 13.3 million shares for $17 per share. It is raised a total of just over $226 million. TSLA stock price was essentially flat for several years after the 2010 IPO.
- The business plan was for CEO Elon Musk and this team is keeping the lights on long enough to roll out Tesla’s first built-from-scratch car, the Model S sedan. Which eventually happened in 2012.
- In 2013 Motor is one of trending named the Model S its Car of the Year. If you are buying Tesla stock right after the IPO and you are looking at a 1,000%-plus return today.
- Although a stable stock price was not expected or widely predicted. Investor confidence is one of the turning on every news event, product announcement or delay, quarterly earnings report, and market-moving tweet by Elon Musk.
- Stock is analyzing fixated on the pace of deliveries as the best indicator of how Tesla’s stock price was performing.
- Evenly, Tesla is reporting quarterly sales and this is mainly giving the Wall Street analysts and stock investors something to go on.
- Some compensation has arrived in the form of the reveal of the Model 3 mass-market vehicle. Tesla has quickly racked up 373,000 pre-orders for the vehicle, at $1,000 a pop.
- Tesla was a slow stock price slide that is executed a capital raise before the skepticism.
- TSLA stock price has continued toward its all-time highs that are breaking $300 a share for the first time in the company’s history. Tesla is one of the popular stock to short. But Tesla stock is steadily consolidated its gains.
- It is having only one period of smooth price growth and it is giving method to a reliable pattern of volatility that preceded a massive drop.
If you want to know more information relating to income statement of TSLA, you can check at https://www.webull.com/income-statement/nasdaq-tsla.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.