At Wellfern we don’t wait for our clients to come to us with a problem, we anticipate their needs and create solutions to address them long before our clients even detect there would be an issue.
We are keenly aware that providing great customer service drives the success of our business. And we constantly work to ensure that our order fulfillment operation is not derailed by subpar service. After all, your success is intertwined with ours and we want our business relationship to be based on respect, satisfaction and gratitude.
When you picked us to handle your company’s order fulfillment needs, we welcomed and embraced that trust and work daily to honor the faith you placed in us.
Wellfern creates an environment that is friendly, helpful and positive. And we make sure your concerns, issues, worries and questions are handled promptly and efficiently. “Everything we do here encircles the bigger goal of helping our customers succeed,” Wellfern points out on its website at Wellfern.com.
Helping is in our blood
For every business, good customer service is its lifeblood. No business can survive without a solid and comprehensive set of standards that put you and your business first.
But Wellfern just don’t stop at the basics when it comes to caring about your business and what it needs to succeed. We aim for the stars, reaching for results that exceed your expectations.
Among the things we do is assign you a Personal Manager whose mission is to ensure you achieve your business goals. Your personal manager has the knowledge, experience and expertise that will guide you every step of the way through the order fulfillment process.
Questions and answers
Our commitment to your success is embedded throughout all areas of our operation. Great American Business Services, the legal owner of Wellfern online platform, creates an environment that easily ensures that everything we do lead to your success.
Our comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section is one way we make sure you know how we can help. The page on our website at Wellfern.com provides a list of questions and answers that can clear up a lot of concerns, issues, problems. And if the answer you’re seeking is not listed, you can call, email, or use our ticketing system to reach us.
Here are just a few of the questions and answers that help guide our clients’ decisions. They cover how to get started, technology, shipping payments and discounts:
- How do I sign up for a plan?
- What do you mean by distributed warehouses?
- Is there a minimum monthly order volume requirement to participate in the order fulfillment services?
- Can you fulfill orders that contain fragile products?
- What happens to undeliverable orders?
- What is the usual order processing timeline?
- Do you offer international shipping?
- What does the shipping charge cover?
- How do I know if my shopping cart is compatible with our system?
- How long does the integration process take?
- Is it required that I use your software?
- When should I expect to receive my bills?
- What do I do if I have billing issues and/or questions?
- How can I pay my bills?
- Is there any surcharge if someone picks up an item rather than have it shipped?
- How much do you charge for consolidated packages?
- Do you offer discounts?
The answers to all the questions are available on our website at Wellfern.com.