If you have decided that a wheelie bin is a better option than the traditional plastic or steel bin, then you will have to make sure that you opt for the right one.
Below are some of the vital aspects you must take into account:
- You need to know what you will be using your wheelie bins for. Is it for commercial waste, household waste, recycling, and old components or products may require different kinds of wheeled bins.
- How much capacity does the bin holds? This is crucial to know. You do not want to have a bin that is just too small as it will require constant emptying, but opting for a bin that is just too large perhaps be hard to fill up and empty.
- It is crucial that the bin you use is easy to fill. Having a heavy duty bin lid will not make it easier for you to get the waste items into the bins. You perhaps want to be able to put a lock on the bin as well, especially if you are disposing of valuables, foods, or any dangerous products.
- You will need to be able to empty the bin conveniently. Perhaps it will be collected by your council waste collection service, or you may have to dispose of it yourself.
- Remember the fact that your bins will be staying out of your house and will be experiencing all sorts of weather conditions, and therefore the size is crucial. You need to place the bins under a shelter so that it will not blow over in the wind, and yet easy for you to reach as you will not want to have to walk far to put the waste in the bin.
- To ensure the bin stays in place, it is recommended to opt for Walrus Wheelie Bin Brackets. These are galvanized, sturdy steel hooks that help keep the wheelie bin right in place even in strong winds. This is to prevent the bins from blowing over and causing property damage in stormy weather and prove to be an elegant solution to a growing problem, particularly in the UK. Moreover, spilled bins on the roads mean that there is going to be more plastic in the environment, which ultimately will be in the oceans.
- Use sturdy, durable and strong Walrus Wheelie Bin Brackets as it helps keep the wheelie bin from blowing away ensuring the waste reaches its destination without releasing anything into the fragile environment. These brackets are only for £15.00 each with £3.45 as shipping. Place the order at https://walrusbracket.co.uk and they are shipped by the Post Office; the delivery is same anywhere in the UK and the parcels arrive within 2 to 4 days. Check out https://www.facebook.com/Walrus.bracket for more details.
It is imperative that you opt for the right bins, and that you do not buy on cost alone. Ensure you get value for money. The cheapest binds perhaps not be good enough, or hard to empty, and durable. Now when you know what you should be looking for, you will be able to find the best wheelie bins and related accessories with ease.